We prepare high school teens over a two-year period for the Sacrament of Confirmation. Candidates for Confirmation may begin preparation in their Freshman year of high school by attending Life Teen OR Catholic School. The following year (10th grade), Confirmation classes are the next step to prepare for the Sacrament of Confirmation.
Teens are brought further in their journey of knowing the love of Jesus. They are also prepared to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation in order to live out the graces received through the Holy Spirit to participate in the life and mission of the Church.
During their preparation for Confirmation, each student will:
- Have opportunities to encounter Christ
- Understand the purpose, graces, and gifts of the Sacrament of Confirmation
- Recognize his/her personal gifts and the need the world has for them
- Receive mentorship, guidance, and support from faith-filled young adult leaders
- Get connected to his/her peers and mentors in the St. Thomas the Apostle community and become excited to continue growing in life-long discipleship with the Lord
Freshmen are invited to register for Life Teen.
Sophomores are invited to register for Confirmation.