All Saint Thomas the Apostle website visitors are invited to download our church bulletins from this page.
Please note that in order to view a church bulletin, you will need to first download the Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download the reader for free by clicking on the “Get Acrobat Reader” button below.
Click on the links below to be directed to our latest bulletins:
- July 29, 2012
- July 22, 2012
- July 15, 2012
- July 8, 2012
- July 01, 2012
For older bulletins, please contact Patricia VanBuren at 770-432-8579 Ext. 101.
Instructions for submitting articles for the bulletin
If you would like to submit articles, pictures or any other items of interest for the bulletin and/or website, please consider the following instructions:
- All bulletin items must be received by 5:00 p.m. TWO Fridays prior to publication weekend.
- Any items received after 5:00 p.m. may miss the publication window.
- Use a descriptive SUBJECT line (not just, “For the Bulletin”)
- Write your announcement directly in the email, no need to attach a separate document.
- Any photos or graphics SHOULD be attached as separate JPG, TIF, or EPS files.
- Include SPECIFIC dates you want publishing to occur (not “next weekend,” or “for the next three weekends”).
- Include contact information for your event/item to include in the announcement.
- Check all spelling, phone numbers, email addresses, dates, times, and contacts carefully.
- Be sure the information in your message is complete.Items are subject to editing for length, tone, or flow.
- Lengthy, “article-like” items may be cut significantly.
- Review announcements in current bulletins to get an idea of length and information to include.
- Articles do not need to be translated into Spanish for the Spanish page of our bulletin.
- Inclusion and content is at the sole discretion and final approval of the pastor.
- To e-mail articles to the bulletins and the website click HERE.