We now offer a secure & convenient way for you to contribute to your parish! Learn more about Online Giving!
Online donations may be made at any time from the comfort of your own home or any place with internet access. Online donations are credited to your tax statement for the end of the year (except when made anonymously), and each user can change his or her preferences or desired donation amounts at any time.
- No need for checks
- Option to remain anonymous
- Financial planning allows you to align your income schedule with your parish offertory schedule
- Allows you to give even if you are unable to attend parish services
- Contribution amount is easily adjusted
- Credit card option allows you to take advantage of any benefits such as airline mileage or cash bonuses
- Use Online Giving in conjunction with offering envelopes
- No need to share confidential account information as you may enter it directly into the Online Giving secure site.
- No check processing fees
- Increases regular giving with recurring contributions
- More accurate revenue forecasting
- Provides electronic donation summary for tax purposes
- Reaches a wider demographic of givers
- Accommodates special parish collections and missions
- Eliminates concerns regarding security of sensitive data
- Enhanced focus on parish ministries and activities
**Click the logo below to login or register for
How do I get started?
Creating a New Account
Step 1 is to sign up for online giving by clicking on the Online Giving logo above. This link takes you to the Saint Thomas the Apostle Catholic Church Online Giving login page (shown below). To get started, click the link to “Create New Account”.
Step 2 is to create your Login Information. You will need to create a User ID and Password. The User ID must be 6-12 characters and contain both letters and numbers (such as smith78). The password you choose must be 8-16 characters and contain letters, numbers and at least one symbol such as !, @, & or *. You do not enter information for the Registration Code. (That is for account administrators only).
Next fill in your Personal Information and Address Information. The e-mail address must be unique. You cannot use the same e-mail address for two different User IDs. Be sure to enter information in all boxes marked with a red asterisk (*). When you click the Submit button, an e-mail will be sent to you confirming your new account and User ID.
Step 3 is to confirm your new account. The e-mail you receive will be similar to the one shown below. You must click on the link at the top of the e-mail to confirm your account before you can log in to your account. (If the link does not work, copy and paste it into the browser’s address bar.)
Once you click on this link, you will be taken back to the Saint Thomas the Apostle Catholic Church Online Giving login page.
Step 4 is to enter your User ID and Password in the Existing User Login section and continue setting up your account. You will need to enter information the bank account you wish to use for your donations. Once that information is entered, you can then set up donations for the Sunday Collection and the other funds listed on the site.
**Click the logo below to login or register **
Online Video Help
Please refer to the following links for additional information and video instructions on how to set your Online Giving account:
If you have any questions regarding our Online Giving program, please contact the Parish Office at 770-432-8579 Ext. 0.
We thank you for your support and interest on our Online Giving program.